I had a great blog post worked out for yesterday all about confidence and really good stuff and then, I lost it. Gone into the abyss. Wah!! :o)
So I’ll play catch up on my week instead.
*the highlight was RAW and I was so totally right on who was the mysterious son
* the arrival of my RWA CDS. Woohoo. Much rejoicing, till I realized that added to my nicely already inflated visa bill due to my purchase last week… (see cute pic below…)
* listened to the Nora chat twice, just to hear her say F-Off lol
* entered pitch for YA into agent’s blog pitch
* listened to YA workshop, decided to query agent in workshop
* request for first 5 pages
* emailed back within an hour saying nicely written, not for him
* hear back from agent blog pitch, not right for her list…rewrite entire query letter.
* find interesting individual on myspace, debate friending said person… still debating…
* get reading done
* listened to hockey game in Switzerland of which the only words I understand are ice, powerplay, GOAL, players names… sounds like a lot of ‘grab booty’ but as far as I can tell favorite player (again, see below) had lots of ice time and was on the power play
One Reply to “Untitled…Again”
Nora’s talks are my favorite thing at RWA conferences!!