1. The Blonde Geisha by Jina Bacarr
2. Secret Society Girl by Diana Peterfreund
3. Killer In High Heels by Gemma Halliday
4. Second Sight by Amanda Quick
5. The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason
6. Innocence and Impropriety by Diane Gaston
7. Girl’s Guide To Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
8. The Champion by Heather Grothaus
9. Maybe, Baby by Lani Diane Rich
10. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot by Stephanie Rowe
11. Hell’s Belles by Jackie Kessler
12. Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella
13. Bitten and Smitten by Michelle Rowen
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
12 Replies to “Thursday Thirteen”
I loved “Second Sight” and “Killer in High Heels”.
Oooooh man, you read some GOOOOOD ones!!!
Sound like fun reads!
Hmm. There are some titles there I need to check out.
Yayyy! Gemma Halliday is my crit partner of 5 1/2 years and she’s awesome! The rest of the series is just as good, if not better. Lots of great authors on this list!
Going to have to put a lot of books on my TBB list now, sigh.
Have you read any of Megan Hart’s books? I read two of hers this year that I loved.
*sisters in post-it notes*
I love Gemma’s voice. Have to track down Spying in High Heels. 🙂
I think I have Megan’s book Dirty in my TBR pile.
Really good titles in that list!
I’ll have to check those out!
Ahhh … for a second there I thought I’d made your list! Maybe my “Second Sight” will make it another time! *LOL*
I’ll make sure to write some of these down. They sound really good.
However (I forgot to mention) I’m not a big fan of the Shopaholic series. It’s fun, but rather boring.