Julie tagged me with 8 things about moi. Here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a note saying they’ve been tagged.
Okay, after a little thinking here we go —
1) I hate pulp. I’ll strain my orange juice, pink lemonade, limade to get rid of it. Its cringeworthy.
2) I keep cool shopping bags. (ala, the planet bag I got my dress in last year)
3) I don’t many hot drinks, except for hot chocolate.
4) When I was little my fave potato chips were ketchup flavored till I turned allergic to them.
5) My favorite ‘angry’ music is Kid Rock’s Devil Without A Cause CD. If its blaring, you know I’m in a bad mood lol
6) I’m sadly hooked on hgtv shows. How Not To Decorate. Location, Location and its brother, Relocation, Relocation
7) The only reason I took english 10ap was because it didn’t have the public speaking part that straight english 10 did lol (And I’m glad I took ap, we had way more cool topics to study and we got to watch the entire BBC pride & prejudice)
8) I don’t like beer, not fussy about wine. But give me a Mike’s Hard Lemonade or vodka and 7up and I’m a happy gal! :o)
So now I’ll tag – Olga, Nell, Jess
4 Replies to “8 Things About Moi”
Oh, I have a slight shopping bag fetish! I have tons of them – different shapes, sizes, colors – all stuffed into one big one.
Same here! 🙂 All mine are in a planet hollywood bag from when Edmonton had a PH.
I love the oj with the pulp! You’re missin’ out! But I’m with ya on the beer! Ewww!
Got it! Better start ASAP, too, as most people seem to have been tagged on this already…