Nell, http://nelldixonrw.blogspot.com/ tagged me with this the other day.
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Six random things/quirks – hmm
1. The most googled part of my blog seems to be the topless picture of Sidney Crosby that I used as inspiration for JT. :o)
2. I’m not a good skater
3. If you play the six degrees of separation game, I can connect to Elvis; Nick Carter; Aaron Carter; and Hilary Duff in under 5 moves lol
4. My best friend and I once made an entire NHL team laugh at us (not exactly our shining moment…)
5. I can do a pretty good Ace Ventura impression
6. I didn’t realize that half of my story titles are titles of songs too — If Tomorrow Never Comes; Something To Talk About; Cruel Summer
So now I have to tag people which is always the worst part of these things lol Uhm, whoever wants to do this, feel free :o)
4 Replies to “Tagged”
I’m really good at the six degrees of separation – I’m such a trivia nut.
So you made an entire team laugh huh? Wouldn’t mind sharing, would you?
Sounds like there’s a story behind all of these–especially the NHL laughers. The six degrees thing is especially cool, though. Or, uh, five or fewer degrees, as the case may be…
I’m also curious about the story with making the entire team laugh. As for six degrees of separation, never tried that one.
I’ll make the laugh story its own post :o)