1…. I didn’t start swearing till I was 17 or 18
2. I have two stuffed dogs on my desk
3. I love planting flowers from seed
4. When I was eight I fell off a skateboard and skinned off the right side of my face. (didn’t scar thankfully!)
5. I’m allergic to bee stings
6. I’ve been a WWE wrestling fan for 20 yrs this month.
7. I have two scars on my forehead, one from running head first into the steps of a slide when I was 2 or 3, the other from hitting the corner of my dresser when I was 4
8. I’ve gotten 40 new books so far this year. (scary)
9. I went to my first NHL game at 19, Oilers vs Chicago.
10. One of my favorite foods to make is spaghetti sauce
11. I’m more comfortable in heels than in flats
12. I make soundtracks for every ms I write, a habit which started when I did only fanfic
13. I hate math, but I got straight A’s in accounting
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3.(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
14 Replies to “My First Thursday Thirteen”
Okay, the WWE one just terrifies me. You’ve kept track down to the MONTH? I never keep track of anything. LOL!
Welcome to TT!
I’m making speghetti sauce tonight! Yum yum. I make a huge batch and freeze some.
Ooooooooow #4. I got a hairline-fractured wrist on (or should I say off) a skateboard. And I have a lovely scar across my forehead from swimming into a pool gutter.
We had this brilliant idea to shut our eyes and swim, then see if we could guess where we were. Obviously, I guessed wrong lol
Welcome to TT.
Have a good night.
Welcome to TT!
I have a scar near the corner of my right eye from hitting the corner of a coffee table when I was about 18 mos old.
Thanks guys :o)
I only know the month because I still have the WWF magazine my dad bought me :o)
Who knew childhood was so dangerous? *g*
I was just telling my daughter that I wish I had feet that loved heels. Lucky you!
I far prefer heels to flats! What I can’t stand are the pointy toes.
Great list. 🙂 Welcome to TTing!
Ah the leafs! Wonder if they’ll make the playoffs. 🙂
Love the list! And I love soundtracks too. Helps you get into the flow.
Heh, gotta love a girl who loves the NHL… (er, go Leafs go! heh heh…)
Soundtracks? That sounds awesome. You should share those.
I’m another soundtrack fan – right now I’m writing a summer book, with island vactions, so I’m listening to a lot of steel drums and Bob Marley!!
YAY for your first TT! Oh, and GOOD IDEA about making soundtracks–I gotta try that!!