I’ve been tagged!
Nell’s tagged me with this one, I’m supposed to share five things about me which you may not have known before. Alright, here we go —
1. I was home schooled off and on from grade 4 on… (grades 4/5 and most of my grade 11/12 subjects except for English AP and Accounting/Finance)
2. I’ve been a WWE wrestling fan for 20 years next spring, so I’ve got a vast (weird?) knowledge of wrestlers, moves, title histories, ect. I even made my dad take us down to Calgary in 1997 for the day so I could go to my first ppv, where we sat right in front of the entrance way on the floor. Met Ken Shamrock that day and had my picture taken with him :o)
3. I luv hockey :o) And again, at times I know more than really a female -should- :o) And I can pretty well tell you when my favorite player will take a penalty, he suddenly throws his arms out, 9 times out of ten a whistle follows that move and he’s sitting for 2 minutes in the sin bin
4. I have a pretty good green thumb which apparently comes from my great grandpa
5. I’m an award winning fanfic author :o) Some of my stories are even up on a ‘classics’ website for the realm I write in
A note from Sharon, the creator of People Collection posts: “PLEASE LEAVE THE FOLLOWING IN ALL ‘PEOPLE COLLECTION’ POSTS:Remember that it isn’t always the sensational stuff that writers are looking for, it can just as easily be something that you take for granted like having raised twins or knowing how to grow beetroot. Mind you, if you know how to fly a helicopter or have worked as a film extra, do feel free to let the rest of us know about it :-)”