Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Song Titles and Songs That Amuse Me|
1…. Hold My Beer While I Kiss Your Girlfriend
2. Shoes – Shania Twain
3. Drinkin’ Thinkin’
4. Livin’ Fast Forward – Kenny Chesney = Just for the line ‘Hillbilly rock star out of control’ while in a cold induced fog I thought he sang ‘Chilean rock star’ lol
5. I’m Gonna Miss Her – Brad Paisley
6. I Love New York – Madonna
7. Some Beach – Blake Shelton
8. I’m Gonna Getcha – Shania Twain
9. Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off – Joe Nichols
10. Swing – Trace Adkins
11. Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy – Big & Rich
12. What Was I Thinkin’ – Dierks Bentley
13. Born To Be Blue – The Judds
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
7 Replies to “So Its Another Thursday”
Hee! “Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy” is actually a song? I’ve only seen it as a caption on pictures of cowboys. Now I’m going to have to go look it up.
Those country crooners sure are creative with their titles. LOL!
Songs like these are why I like country music – but we don’t have any country stations here. 🙁
Great topic! Funny how those are all country songs. I love the first title. Very clever.
Great list. I have a few lyrics that drive me nuts too …
Hehehe. Must get a copy of Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off. It’s never done that to mine yet. Grateful sigh.
Yup Save A Horse is really a song. It was a big hit for Big and Rich about 2 or 3 years ago.
There’s a great country station here in Edmonton you can listen to live on the net if you want. Big Earl 96.3
I have to admit these are my exercise/rock out songs on one of my playlists on the comp lol Madonna’s the only non country one in there and its the live version. I love her line, other cities make me feel like a dork *G*