So they played game one tonight. Here’s my random thoughts —
* Nice shorthanded goal in the first. :o) Good way to start off the game
* Way too many penalties. I mean, wow… the second period was a huge parade to the box.
* Where was Briere? I mean they showed him on the bench… but as for seeing him on the ice… didn’t see him a whole lot. Even the announcers were wondering if he was hurt.
* Emery didn’t look as good as usual but still played well.
* Kinda wondered if Lindy was going to pull Miller sooner or even put in Conks.
I think game two is going to get vicious. They said there were 50 hits tonight. Thinking Saturday’s game is going to be at least that many. Thinking though game 2 might be Buffalo’s game since now they have something to prove.